CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

problem.....problem...till week 5

oh no...what is going on with my google account!!!! I've been changing and resetting my account password weekly since I started posting my comment to our blog....



Now it become my routine to reset my password although I remember my password...

Even now I mastered the skill in resetting password... Isk..

Is there anyone phishing my password??? Or I have a memory problem??





let we go straight to the point....about our drama..me as a stage manager,lastly finished sketching the in and out for each scene...if there is any idea please talk to me... not just stab me in the back

talking in the back is not GOOD and not PROFESSIONAL... so,WATCH YOUR MOUTH BABEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



NOW,I'm very excited to start our practise.....WHEN WE CAN START OUR PRACTISE HAHHHHH....even I'm the laziest person in our group..I Think laaaa....lets we carry our characters nicely when practise and forget about the misunderstood..think possitive to too serious....ENJOY IT..just for fun.....OPPSSSS....SORRY SIR FAKHZAN..I don't mean to take this task easily..but MY group will give our best....I guarranty it.





OKEY...I MUST GO NOW.....SEE YOU SOON.

0 comments: