CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

5th week...

Hye...
Hurm, This week was just ok.. Like ussual, we have our meeting almost everyday... The props and setting was just done by this week.. We does'nt need so much props that need the use of money..

Early of this week, Ady briefed us about our schedule for drama session, and after we discuss, we decide to change a little bit of the schedule.. From next week on, we will only have our drama session on wednesday, thursday and friday but if those days can't be, we will postpone our drama session on saturday and sunday..

Actually, something that not really good had happen in this week... And I felt guilty about it, so I just want to ask for forgiveness to the individu.. I'm so sorry but honestly, I'm not unsatisfied with that thing.. I just want to ask for a little bit of changes because it's not only myself, but for majority of us.. I'm just speak it out for others that was really unsatisfied and angry I thought since everyone seems like will bombed out if they spoke it out and I'm sure I'll not being like that, so I decide to be on behalf for others.. That's all..

I hope this thing will be ok... and once more time, I'm sorry...

Till then, bye..

3 comments:

intan said...

together we fight for our right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

intan said...

together we fight for our right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adreannajoyce said...

atikah...i respect that you have the guts to speak out the problem about the schedule..but..it might be better if they talk to me..just want you to know..other group's schedule is more pack than us..i felt so down and worry about our group..keep on cmplaining..sorry to say that..anyway..thanx a lot...=)