CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

MY LIFE IS SO MESSY!!!


At last.....

hehe...these day was very complicated to me...

ok...its begin with.....


#first..my mp4 player was being borrow by my friend..

sadly,all my song,video,games and my pricelees

picture momment was being delated by her..

i dont know how could this happen..

till now i still not facing her because i dont want...



#then...i'm the first person who sell the 'sawi'....

hehehe...(*-*)....because all my sawi are healthty like its owner....

but yet..my batas 50-50 its sawi..hahaha...

i got RM3 just for 1.5 kg..hmmm...do you think its to cheaper?

then my first time breaking the fasting in PI..

we eat in dulang..heee...me,fariza,miza,suha and anis..



#THE HARDEST PART......is i left my handset in jepak bas!!!!!

careless...o_O....i've try so hard to call it but then still wont get....

this week is very packed..handset is important things you know...

huhu....never mind...maybe got hikmah behind it...


#ok..then about drama...dont know what to say bout that...

want to say that i've just follow...never complain bout it...



1 comments:

adreannajoyce said...

ina..i felt sorry about your handset..pity you..it must be so hard without your handset right??!!hehe...anyway,I want to thank you for your support to this team..=)