CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I dreamt about a little girl....

Two days ago.....After what happened that night, after my eyes were both swollen..I fall asleep and I dreamt about a girl..I had a misunderstanding with this little girl..she hates me and I hate her too..funny huh?!little girl...hahaha....but,in that dream...Although we hate each other...I still have this feeling to have peace with her..I tried so hard to be good to her..I tried everything to talk to her..to pull her SO that I can discuss what's the problem between us..Although she's still small..but she fought like a big girl..so meaning..It's just like me having a problem with a girl of my own age..or even the opposite gender..At the end of that dream, I managed to have peace with her...I felt so happy at the end..but..the funny things in this dream is when Mr. Fakhzan suddenly appeared and giving advice to me...For sure his advice are useful..The point is...no matter who hates you..you have to love them as they're the closest person to you.."LOVE YOUR ENEMY AS YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR.."...Being far from my siblings is so hard for me....I miss my three brothers...because...they are the closest person with me...I miss playing around with them....huhu....

0 comments: