CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

WEEK 7

Assalamualaikum everyone,
This week is the week 7, oh my good so we have 2 week more to do a practice for our drama. I'm very nervous right now because on 10th of September we have a drama preview and the next 13th of September is semi-final so we just have a short time to do a practice.
On Tuesday I have joint a drama workshop, it so enjoy and fun and I know a little bit about how to give an expression for some character but it still hard to me to give expression for my character.
On Wednesday, we have a drama practice and I have tried to give expression for my character and I got a little bit confident after I joint the workshop. But I have to back early because I have to go to "Pusat Kesihatan" for inject tetanus.
I hope I will do my very best for this drama. Okey thats all.Thank you. Bye.........

0 comments: