CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Upps..the competition are getting closer..!

Dup..dap..,dup.dap..YUHUU.(we are at the seventh week now..)

Aloha...to all of your guys and also Sir.Fakhzan.Alright,1st of all I want to apologised to all of us because I did not attend our meeting with Mr.Azman at Tuesday night.That is because I felt unhealthy on that night.Hope your guys are willing to forgive me.(^o^).
Okay,I also want to talk about our drama workshop that was conducted by 6 students from SMK.KIDURONG.The main points that I learnt from them are about SELF CONFIDENT.They were very confident during acted in front of us.And the most special things about them were,they can act in spontaneous time.But what about me??Hmm,it's hard for me to answer it.During that day,I learnt a lot of things regarding drama.It's include what is the techniques that we should do before begin our drama,why we should felt our character,about improvising and many more.I wonder if I have the same ability like them.Actually,I felt so sad because I did not do very well during the "WHO AM I ??" activity.I wish if we can back to that time.HMMM.
Overall, the activity was interesting,fun and I enjoyed it.
Oh ya,,I am unhappy now because the pipe at our hostel was damaged by a "MONSTER".Hmm,I'm thinking now..,when does the workers will repair it.They are so slow.Upps,..sorry.
Last but not least,our 2nd drama practice is better than the 1st time.They begun to work hard about it.But during our drama practice,I cried because I'm afraid I can't do very well for our drama.But as Mr.Fakhzan said,LIFE IS NO MERCY.Right??ok.That's all.Bye..bye.

0 comments: