CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

HELLO..............

Hai.........

How about our drama progress????????? Until now we have practice drama until the last scene........ But I still can't feeling my character well as casanova but don't worry because I will try my best to acting as casanova well........ Start from last week we have our new schedule for our drama meeting and training.......... A lot of time must we sacrife to do the best for our drama because there only left a few week before the drama festival............
I has nothing much to say but I just want to thank to our lecture En. Fakhzan that help our group to finish this drama until the drama festival.....
Before I forgoten I also want to thank to all Calyx Production members because they now have give their comitment very well........... I'm very happy of that...... I'm love all Calyx production members.........
bye.......



0 comments: