CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE SPIRIT HAS COME....;-)

>Hye all! This is the 7th week since we start our drama coursework and the 7th time I dropped my comment here..

>Early of this week, it seems like a little bit stressed out feeling, but actually it always happen...;p But when it comes to the middle of the week, something had happen and the spirit of mine that has gone has return to me.;p

>Last Tuesday, I've joined the drama workshop that have been organised by our course members with big help from Mr Fakhzan, our beloved, responsible lecturer. oh ya, Mr Fakhzan got a new name, Tan Sri Fakhzan... oops sorry sir...;p The drama workshop was awsome! The session I love the most was the meditation session. It was peacefully..

>Alright, I think that's it for this week. But before that, I want to say much obligue to all calyx members and 'LET US WORK TOGETHER, LET US ACT THE DRAMA, LET US BE THE WINNER IN THE DRAMA FESTIVAL!!'....;D bye...

0 comments: