CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

chayyyokk calyx!!!! chayokk!!!!

A very good day to all my beloved friends...not fogoten..our beloved lecture..mr.Fakhzan

today is my sad day..because i have to leave upm for my creadit co-curiculum..i m going to tatau..my bakti siswa program..far from my heart...i actually want to finish my work on costume not forget i want to join dkhp dinner...but i have to join this program in order to get 40% marks for my result....I got no choice...

just to inform you guys...i'll start doing pamphlet next week...because now my team and i had struggle to find suitable accessories for our cast...don't worry..i have make sure everything is under control even in in tatau.. so far.. now everything is okay now..

Last but not least..hope you enjoy your day...i have to stop here..because i didn't pack my stuff yet..ok..bye..

0 comments: