CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

MORNING!!!

I am not feeling well this week.... headache, tummy ache, coughing...
Sorry, if I missed anything important.....

Tuesday was drama workshop... it was very fun and we learned a lot of technique....
I especially love the meditation part....

on Wednesday, we had our drama practice....
Eventhough Syafiq and Ady couldn't be there, Hanif ( stage director) was there to control the situation. he and Amalina handle the practice very well...

huhhuhuu... Nelson starting to come out of his shell.... hahahha... HE acted really good as a drunk-man.... Awang also did a very good job... thanks to the drama workshop....

Kak Dayah showed me the costume she found for J.Lo....
THere are a few thing that can be used for the clubbers also....

Yesterday, Intan and I finally finished the final script and the charecters description....
however, we still need Mr. Fakhzan's approver on grammar...

Today Ady, Nel, Intan and I are going to the sport house regarding our production t-shirt.
but it'll only be a short trip because I had to attand the TPU at 5.45pm....
IT is mandatorry!!!!!

0 comments: