CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waaaaaasupp!!!!!!

Urmm,,I have nothing to say actually but let me think first..Haaaaa,about the drama workshop which is held on last tuesday.Oo yeah,"very enjoyable","great", and "best".That are what some of my friends said about the drama workshop.They learnt many new things such as about improvisation and also"who am I?" and they told me those activities are really enjoy but beneficial as it can raise our self confidence to confront with many kind of people.Huhuhuh I felt quite jealous because I cannot take part in the workshop too but it's okay..Haa,Awang,who is one of our team members has changed after joining the workshop.Great,right?He becomes a little bit more talkative and mix with all, not like before this.
Alright,now,I want to talk about our team.Drama practices are always be done from time to time and all members try their best to perform well.Yeah,,we are so busy with many assignments and also other works but we will do as best as we can so that we can give a great performance soon.So,Chaiyok2 my beloved friends.
Fuh,Okay....I think it's enough for now....Adioszzzzzz...sayonara....

0 comments: