CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

DRAMA WORKSHOP!!I LOVE IT!!

Hello everyone....
This week is the 7th week for our drama...huhu...2weeks more to get ready for the preview..we really need to sacrifice our time...
Lets talk about our activities for this week...Last Tuesday, we had a drama workshop at DSB...It's really a great and unforgettable moment and experience for me..It's not easy to have the workshop goes smoothly...but, with our effort...we managed to make the workshop succeed..I really miss the moment with all the facillitators..they're really great..and very kind and fun..during the workshop, we had the "who am I" & "improvise" session...I gained confidence and braveness during this two sessions..I really acted like a crazy person..hahaha!
I also love the meditation session..relaxing....hehe...Thanks to all of them...Wan,Christine,Gene,Watson,Jeremiah,BJ and Ah Leng..seeing them acting with their creativities and "powerful"..made my spirit burning..hehe...

On Wednesday, we had our meeting and drama practice at PI..group 1 were there too..but nevermind..as long as we have a place to practice...right my dear friends??hehehe....I had practiced on my character (J.LO)...It's a heavy character though..I had to scream..yelling..crying..sad faces..haha...I hope I can do better..hehe...Dilla had improved and I hope she can do better..it's really funny to act with her..hehe..and syaffiq..he should practice to be more angry in his character..sayed also had improved..no more shy..haha...and alwis,don'y cry..we will help you okay..we know you can do it...chayo!chayo!!

Actually, last Tuesday night, we had a small discussion at the KSR..we expressed our feeling to each other..every single unsatisfied feeling were spoke..some of them cried..I know it's hard when a group had an inner problems..Thank God we settled it all on that night..We apologised with each other..and I should thank abang Azuan for his advices..my dear CALYX members...I hope what is over, is over..Lets close the old book, and open a new book..okay??honestly, I love all of you and I hope we will work together hand in hand..never let our team fall again...

THANKS & ALL THE BEST...GAMBATEH!!

TO TAN SRI..hehe...THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORTS...& TAKE CARE ALWAYS...

0 comments: