CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 WEeks.....

2 weeks more, there will be our drama for preview section and that is only the time we left to prepared for the semi-final..... Time is getting pack and rush.... But, i believe we can deal with it!!! Group 2, KAMBATEI!!! ^^
" Nothing is impossible" and " Never say never"...
Hmm.... Truly to say.... I felt stressed sometimes and seem likely want to give up to do something.... But, i din't do that because i do not want to "lost" before the war started... Being alone, study and living in a new environment, stay far away with family, lost my contact with family ( I lost my handphone =( ), i more realisedand understanding that family is very very improtant to me.... A place for me to get support and love... I really miss my family....
" FAMILY "----- " Father and Mother, I LOVE YOU "....
How long you do not say that with your family? When is the last time you said it out to your perents? Cherish the chance when you back home for Raya or the moment you calling back to your parents, say loudly and express how much is your love to them. They surely happy with it...
Wishing all of you happy and good luck.... ^^

0 comments: