CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Packed & Pity!!!!hahahaha...

What a busy week!!So many things to do...Last week I finally managed to sell my vegetables at the farm...hahaha...Although that evening we will be having our PRT test..I still went to the farm because I'd promised uncle Bol to harvest the vegetables on that Friday..and he bought them..hehe...Yesterday, I joined the netball competition..huh!I didn't expect that I'll get injured on my face...The Goal Shooter for the other team knocked into my face when I was grabbing the ball...WAAARRRGGGHHHH!! I'm now suffering with the pain on my face...ishhh!!& I did fall many times..hahaha...Luckily, I didn't broke my leg as well..Such a great game!

Anyway,
We are in the 6th week of the drama...The time will not wait anymore!!Last week we did our drama practice in front of the PI...It's really great and we enjoyed the practice..We had started on our 1st and 2nd scene followed by 3rd..I can see that Awang had a hard time to express his character..I know he's still shy..Don't worry we'll help you..I enjoyed acting with Hanif and Sayed...haha...they really worked hard in their character..even Nel..I know he's working hard to act with me...hahahaha!!!Umai and Sameerah did well on that practice, but Alwis, I think we should brush her more and more!!

Tommorrow, we will be having a drama workshop with Sir Fakhzan students from SMK Kidurong..Some of the actor and actress are my cousins classmates...hahaha...and yesterday I went to Stella Maris church, I think I saw one of them...haha..He spoke like foreigner and he is TALL...hehe...Alex mentioned about him that's why I know..oyeah!Alex and Edwin are twins, they're my cousins and schoolmates and classmates of the facillitator you'll be meeting yah...hehehe...

And to Tan Sri Fakhzan...haha..no la..kidding...hehe...Thank you for your support to this group...To all CALYX members...we'll do our drama practice more and more and our schedule will be very pack...and I don't want to hear anymore complains..Refer to Fariza about the schedule..okay!!=) Work smartly guys!!

0 comments: