CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

fOrGiVe Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsSaLaMuaLaikUm........................hi all......

We'll see again.....
What happen on this week????On Tuesday , I take part in drama workshop.It's the best experience.At the same time, I've got lots of lessons.I can use it in my character.The fasilitators very nice person.They still young than us but they can teach us like their friends.When I'm take part in this workshop ,I'll be more confident and not stress too much....A lots of thanks to them and don't forget to Mr.Fakhzan..
About our drama , we still make more practice until the final...Tonight , we also make a practice but I can't go to the practice....This is because on the evening I go to the Kuala Tatau.I take part in Bakti Siswa programme...So,to all my friend in group 2 , I really sorry and hope you all can forgive me...I know I always make you all not satisfied with me...But I'm really sorry...
I think that all for this week....And once again I'm really sorry....Please forgive me because can't join practice for 3 day......

Bye-bye......take care...

0 comments: