CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

************one week in my life*************

assalamualikum.... ermmmm about drama..... i very tired but i'm happy. i don't care about tired because what i do for me and all my friend.
actually, this week i'm very happy because i got new friend. we always discuss about life.. firstly about islam.. they are always give advise to me,, how to make your life peace and how to got islam.. you know who? my friend that i mean is YADIM..... before this i'm contact with JAKIM and ILIM only but now i have new friend. ooohhhhh i'm forgot one my new friend again, ADNINTC... okkkk finish about my new friend..........
aaaaaaaaaa i'm very worried about my plant but i'm very lazy to see my plant... i very thankful to ALLAH because give water for my plant...........
yesterday, test chemistry,, honestly i'm cannot skor chemistry.. i dont know why i dont like chemistry......blurrrrrrrrr...... okkkk see you again and SALAM UKHUWWAH from me. ASSALAMUALAIKUM

0 comments: