CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hihahihahihahihahiha!!!!

Hi there..... this week its have many event its happen! One of that is about bengkel activities.... I know the day its so happening! although I'm not there cause my money its POKAI! so, I,m go to Medan to press it. But what I hear them talk about what happen, I can imagine how much enjoying level that day. I'm felt so loss cause I'm not there..... I want enjoy it! but it happened... Arrrgh... this my fault cause Medan I can go there anytime. stop that! I don't want think about again!
23 august 2008 where its the date we have sukaneka dkhp program, that is tomorrow! hah1 I'm so tired want to go tomorrow! cause we just finish the last subject examination last night. My tension is finish! but I have to go tomorrow sukaneka! maybe there I'm got more release tension. Then! we have one job again that is we must be take are signature all of senior dkhp sem 3,4,5. Huh! so bored! I'm not yet settle this job cause I'm so lazy after my examination tension its over! but I will try settle cause I know why senior do this program, them just want tio know closely with all junior sem 1. I understand..... we also can do the same action next sem.
Oh i appeared forgot to write about what happen the training drama latest wednesday...... actualy, I'm is late to start drama scene one cauce I'm is in scene one, so I want to say sorry to my team. I'm have the work at HEP. THat why I'm late. The day also where one of my freind, Alwisthay, cry.... First I dont know she is crying. Then I see again, why? alwis close her eye with her hand, and when we go back to kolej I ask her, why you cry? she said she can't acting very well! then, I advise her, all of we its can't acting so well. we must do slowly... don't push your self! I just want give her the spirit for actual event coming soon.

0 comments: