CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

WELL....WELL....WELL

ASSALAMUALAIKUM for muslims and HOPELY A VERY GOOD DAY FOR ALL OF YOU...

WEEK 6,lastly we manage our drama practise..I think we are running out of time right now.So I hope everybody give thier best..to make sure the victory is only for US....tooooo ambitious laaaaaa...but it not impossible to grab it if we work hard TOGETHER-GETHER.


This week we practise from scene 1 till scene 3..I saw many mistakes so as me...I have to increase my voice to get heard by by the audience..word pronounsation,body moving and also the using of stage-where the actors and actresses must be,the way to enter and the way to exit the stage..

I'm sure we can try,give our best performance even when practise..that is the base..dont have to shy,just voice it out..esspecially to.................................................................................................................................................................
AWANGGGGGG...SHOW THE REAL DRUG ADDICT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN DO IT..........
MY TRADEMARK......WATCH YOUR MOUTH BABEH!!!


OK...THAT'S ALL FROM ME TODAY...GOOD LUCK FOR EXAM TONIGHT.

0 comments: