CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

LOVE is vegance........thats NEVER free!!


Firstly...Al - Fatihah to my late special one, Allahyarham Azrin bin Suhaimi. actually,without my friends, i cant face this fate. sure im in deadly mood and i dont want to do anything...but my friend was here behind me and supporting me,as they dont want to see im sad. i know its hard to adapt it but i need to be strong! but in the same time i always remember him. he always make me smile with his joke. but now if i remembered him, i cant even smile...i will cry..cry and cry...i hope that he wii be there in peacefully.. his friend told me that his died because of DENGGI but i know the truth. he is suffering from lung cancer actually. but he still make a promise that he wanna marry me. eventhough i know he himself was very-very not sure about that. whatever, its happened and i must accept it.... to all my friends, believe me, appreciate the love that comes to you because if you lost it, you will feel regrets not to appreciate it perfectly..sorry to tell you about my problem.. erm now we discuss about our drama. on wednesday we had our prctise but mostly did not remember the script. its ok but they looks very funny!huhu..sorry friends..sorry to make the heavy story and script.sorry!!! nothing much that i want to say about our drama because now im very satisfied with your cooperation. chayook!!!FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT my friends!!!!nanananana...........BAD WITCH!!!!(MEMORY of ALLAHYARHAM AZRIN... he looks for nothing)

1 comments:

~sameerah hani~ said...

condolonces from me to you intan..Btw, which one is him?
Im sure u feel so sad..i've lost my friend also..She died in an accident..Well,what a tagic one..

People come and go...That's what life isall about...