CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memory.....:-)

AsSaLaMuAlAiKum.....Hi......Hello....

We'll see again...Hope you all have a nice week and may God bless you.....Let talk about this week...Actually this week have lots of event in my daily life....Have a bad event and happy event...First,I lost my precious mobile phone...that was a bad memory in my daily life since i live here...But it's okay,I just accept that as a challenged for me to be more patient , matured and think positive...
Am I happy this week ????Yes, off course...Did you know why???This is because our group make a practice already...But I'm not satisfied with my scene...I can't do better...I don't know why but I try to be more better from day to day until the drama is finish...I'm also practice in my room...sometimes in bathroom...huhuhu...I should do it bacause "practice Make Perfect".
I think this week had give me more experience and more lesson....Okay,i think that all for this week...Hope you all always happy and have a nice day for everyday....Bye-bye...

0 comments: