CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

examination week!!!!!!!!!!


MOrning!!!!


this week was a nerveraccking week!!!!!!!

missing my niece!!!!!!! CHOCHO!!!!


trying my best to forget and forgive the 'trouble maker' eventhough they did not applogise directly to me....



on wednesday, we had our first drama acting!!!!!!!

some try their best... some just critics a lot...

complaining it's going to rain, it's too hot...

Iqbal was GREAT!!!!! show Awang how to act his role( cause awang had some difficulty to express his feeling...

IQBAL asked me about the way our role(girlfriend and boyfriend) should enter the stage...

we try disscussing but it started to rain....

we need to postpone the dissussion....


Ady told that we(department of costume and make-up need to start finding the costume for the drama.. because we need to do the pamplet before the preview...fully dressed!!)


I would like to give my full support to my friend who lost a loved once recently.. stay strong!!!!


we did a script reading with syafiq on thursday...

I would like to say sorry if my rage come out unnessesarily....

I was feeling the rage of my character....

I would like to admit that I'm an 'emotiolly disturbed' girl...

I sometimes cry, a few minutes later I'll laugh again....

I sometimes wonder if I'm sane or not...

wakakakkakakka......


Dance Of Terror
by Justbleu
Window panes come crashing downAmidst the tears and painVanishing hopes are gone and flew awayUp above through twilightShadows cast across the floorReflections of the pastTrembling thoughts of oneDwelling deep within the soulA mystical sense of realityCaptured by the crazeAll in bewildermentOf the shock in the waveCreatures of the dimnessChattering amongst the greenEverything slows in stillnessWhat is this we see?
with that said....
(ranggi awalukum)
soting that my senior would said....

1 comments:

~sameerah hani~ said...

alahai.. i wrote something that is quite long just now..But there's an error or what so ever...

To make a long story short,i hope we can work as a team although each and one of us are different...

Btw, if im one of the 'trouble maker' u mentioned about,sorry....Maybe i did not realize something i did that is wrong...

LBNL,peace!=)