CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

SORRY MY FRIEND

assalamualaikum and hello.ermmm today i want to talk about my plant... i'm very proud with myself, before this i don't no how to cultivate.... ermmmm yesterday, test 1 for BBI, i'm very nervous and scared, i don't why.... i think i not ready yet but i do my best.......... ermmmm but now i still nervous.... sometimes i want cry.........alhamdulillah, now i can control my live without my sister.... meeting drama for this week at PI, i can look my group have co-operation and i want to say SORRY,SORRY and SORRY because i can't give more comitment but after this i can try to give all comitment...... sorry again........ I WANT WISH HAPPY BELATED DAY TO HANIF,,,,,, HOPE YOU HAPPY ALWAYS.... ALLAH ALWAYS BEHIND YOU...

0 comments: