CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

It Has Started.....('',)

Salam...;) At last, we have our drama practice...;p Before this, we just do the script reading, but last Wednesday we had our drama practice...
Acting...

We had the drama practice in front of Pusat Islam.. I've enjoyed it... Thankfully the weather was not so hot.. After a couple of minutes, it started to rain... So then we decide to continue our drama practice inside the Pusat Islam.. We also had voice projection outside the Pusat Islam..

Hurm... This week was full of tense for me.. We have to sit for our test, 1st test for the whole week..
Always running for time to study and whatsoever.. I did stayed up for this whole week.. On Saturday we will have futsal match planned by DKHP seniors and in Sunday I will go for netball match.. It might be tiring but what can I do is just do it..;)

Okay, that's all for this week...
Till then, goodbye...;)

0 comments: