CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Angel brought me here..hihi...

Urmm,week 6 already.Within this week,drama practice has been started.All members give full commitment and everyone who is involve in acting part are really put effort to make their character "alive" and "real".So,chaiyok,chaiyok all my beloved friends.Together we work hard so that our drama can become a great drama for all.
Then,for our beloved lecturer,Mr.Fakhzan,I sympathy with you about your late grandfather.I do read your last week blog and I really sad reading your story until I cannot stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks.I also just lost my grandfather last year and the time he had gone,I am not around with him.Now,I only have a grandmother but she also is not in good health now because she has a tumor in her stomach.I just can pray for her so that she will get well soon.May ALLAH bless them.
Okay,got to go.Daaaaaaaaaaa.adiosz all......

0 comments: