CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

happening day!!

In wednesday this week, I can't forget it caused that day its so happening where we are start reacyle drama at the Islamic Centre in UPMKB. There we start from scene 1 are the first. I'm is a actress in the scene 1, I'm hold the character as kids which I must be acting so rude to old woman at the bus stop. I want enjoy in this drama and yesterday I'm so satisfied caused we so happening , enjoy , open minded , concoentrate to the work . Then, what the most important here? Its coperation & comitment. When we start the drama , I can see how much so far my team can go in the really event coming soon. I believe! my team gruop 2 bbi dkhp can to be the winner not just go to the final but to be the winner ! insyaallah... tha chi cing shen! In this blog, I'm also want to rewind about the monday latest . thats day we have the PUBLIC SPEAKING. Nobody go to the in front together with friend thats public speaking. when the turn its yours , you'll must be go to the stage with confidently and talking whatever you want talk, if its you do with confidently, we will get the highest mark. but I dont satisfied with my public speaking because I,m so nerves and shock! on the stage I'm become forgotten about what Iwant to say. My brain its blank! I'm so upset with mine caused until now I can't change to be more confident. I'm really- really hope Mr. Fhakzan do again that public speaking cause I want to improve my nerves. I want learn how to be brave! when we in front of the big group of people. that why I'm really- really hope that!

0 comments: