CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Test week!!!!!

urghh.............
I m sure all of you in a ' good mood'..since the exam is not a round the coner but on the track..

Assalamualaikum and a very goodday to our beloved Encik Fakhzan and to all my beloved friends..how are you? hope you enjoy your day so much..dont get stress with the exam..because it onlay test 1..so relax..but dont ignore it..it important for your mark,..

how's the english test?? ok..?? remember 25 above..if not Encik Fakhzan will kill you!!!

About the drama...coustume???? dont worry..we gone fix a meeting to collect all the coustume in a while..so far I m very proud of you guy..eventhough this is test week but you still can managed to carry drama practice..nothing much I want to say..just hoping alll you guys will feel free to work with this team..

That all from me..bye...

0 comments: