CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hi There.....

Yuhuu..!AStalavista.Good morning to everyone.=)
Alright,,this week on wednesday (13/08/2008),we just started our 1st drama practise.I really enjoyed it.It is interesting and fun.Ya....although I made so much mistake while acting,but my friends always help me.And that' s why I like all my team members!Here,I also want to talk about UMAI.She is a good friend although sometimes she looks so seriously.He..heHonestly ..., I did not know how to act like an OLD WOMEN because it's hard for me to speak like them.OH MY GOD.But I will try my BEST.YES!!!!!He..he.Friends,during our practise,I feel so nervous.But thank's to your guys for your support to me.God bless you all.THANK'S again;
.(^_^).
Opps,I also want to talk about the public speaking test last monday.During it's start,I feel so nervous.But after that,I found that this activity is good because it help me to improve my confidently and also my speaking skills in BI.THANK's SIR.This week we also have a test in BIO,TITAS,BI,PRT and ETNIK.But we already took the test for BIO,TITAS and BI.So I wish good luck to all members in our team for our test in PRT and ETNIK.That's all.bye.bye.

For MR.FHAKZAN,have a nice today.

0 comments: