CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

whatssup..whatssup..

First of all,I would like to apologized to all my team members for not attend our drama practice last night.Actually that is because I'm not feeling well last night.SORRY. I also do not understand,why I always sick since I came here.Because before this I never get sick 3 times in a week.Hope you guys can forgive me.OK.=).
Actually this week, our team already do 4 times (in the evening & at night) drama practice.Sometimes I feel so tired .But I know I must do my role as a "GRANNY" in very effective ways.And I have big responsible to carry out my character."GRANNY".YAH..THAT'S ME .Hehehehehehe.Oh ya,sometimes when we have our drama practice ,my team always called me as a "GRANNY",but I never bother about it.Unless,that's is my trademark ,so they will remember me when they see the "REAL GRANNY" at the "FARLEY" or "MDS" market.Actually, this week we also have a drama shooting.It's really fun,but after that activity I felt so tired.But I also learnt something from there,because I realised that how hard is to be an actor/actress.Hehehe.Huhh,honestly,I have no idea how to posing like a GRANNY.But.,never mind because our photo look so NICE.
Upps,before I forget "thank's INA for your patience for teach me on how to make my acting look so real".

HAVE A NICE TODAY!.....chayok!chayok!

0 comments: