CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week 9

Assalamulalaikum,

Last Tuesday Zi and I went to the town to buy some props that we still did'nt have for our drama presentation. Unfortunately, we could'nt find some of the props, seem like the shop in the area of town do not have many choices for us to buy things that we want.It's better for me to shopping in Kuching while I'm going to my auntie's house to celebrate hari Raya, if I have extra money at that time..hehe

Last wednesday, member who take in charge in costume and make up have to get ready for their job to make up and prepare costume to the main characters for photograph session. The picture will be edit for our group's pamplet.

Last night, we have our drama rehearsal at Pusat Islam but have been cancelled after that because many of member didn't came, I don't what the reason why they didn't came..
Time so fast.. next week is first week for fasting for the muslim and also the week for test 2. My result for the last test was not very well so I have improve it for the next test in order to have good pointer for this sem.

That's all I can say for this week..

0 comments: