CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BeSt ExPeRiEnCe..........

Hi......aSsALaMuaLaiKum.......

How are you guys????We'll see again......
This week,I'm not well...I got flue but I still can control it.....About drama,our group still doing practice.As usuall,our group still maintain doing practice.I think all my friends and me feel so nervous.This is because the day to preview will be arrive soon.We can do the best and also be the best.Hopefully,we can go to the final.
Don't forget about my experience went to Kuala Tatau...Wow!!!I got the best experience...I felt so happy.I could felt the fisherman life.I got adopted family..They very friendly and kind...They accepted me as their family..I'm happy to be their family.One thing that I like about my family is their cooking..Untill now I still miss their cooking...So delicious..Spicy and lots of "belacan".I like it...I think in each cooking have "belacan".If I have leisure time , I will go there...I think that's all I can share with you all...Thank You.

HaVe A NiCe DaY AnD HaPpY FaSTinG DaY..........

TakE CaRe...

DoN'T FoRGet To Go To the first "TeRaWiH"

ByE-ByE

0 comments: