CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

LIFE THIS WEEK

assalamualaikum and good day............... ermmmm, firstly i want to share about myself.. last week my parent take three adopted brother from university pertahanan nosional.... i'm very jealous because my mother always story about adopted children.... but i don't care because i still belove child...... hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this week i'm always remember my parent.. i dont know why........
last wednesday, the class BBI group 2 make interview. my group choose topic PARANORMAL...... waahhhh at the time i'm take information in internet, i can look many picture about paranormal...eeeeeeeeeeeeeee ........ i'm very scared...... at the night i cannot sleep because i'm very scared but i' not scared about paranormal... i,m scared because after night i need to present my interview about paranormal.......
ermmm this is the best part in this week,,,,, photograf for the our drama... wahhh i cannot say anything just wait and see....... bye assalamualaikum........

0 comments: