CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

CHILL IN THE BUSY

Hello again, shall all days shine with Ra and night, shine with Elune. In other word, may your life, day and night be guide with, and happy shall be your path.
finally this is already week 9Th, time is so fast but i, still thinking that just yesterday I've been here. the drama team is getting more serious now, i think, but still, this group is enjoying the time for practice and some time have the opportunity to joke with each other. i feel so lucky with all this guys because they never show their stress face, and just enjoying it. last Thursday is the photography day for the pamphlet, although some do not attend the day, still the person who came give a lot of support. i think that's all about this team.
for my daily life, my block is busy to for the semester 1 to enter the block drama for this kemerdekaan day, but i manage to skip it, although there may be a friend of my or the senior doesn't satisfied with me. i have to make a sacrifice, but not sacrifice my time for that things.
i hope my life is getting better here but like sir say, life is no mercy, so9 i have to adapt the life in here so that all is in the right position. thats all for this post, see you in the next post.

0 comments: