CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

say chezzeeeee!!

morning everyone!!
this week was lots of fun....
sure there are ups and down, but overall it's GOOD!!

we had our picture taken for the pamplet this week....
it's seem that everything's going quite well when I saw everyone in their costume... it's sort of lifting a little worries that I had...

I've never seen boys put make up before...
hahaha... Sayed and Hanif... they really look apart from their usuall.
Syafiqa did a very good job in putting make up on our 'Granny'..
Kak Dayah did J.lo's make up.... woow!! Ady look soo CUTE!!!
my make up was done by Atiqah... she made me look very dark and evil.. espesially my eyes... black eyeliner and black eye shadow...
Nelson looked very cute... He said he look like a pumpkin....

OH! there's still thing i want to say...
My mom scollded me!! she asked about my card expenses...
some misunderstanding... actually, it was not me who book the flight by using credit card... It was my father!! my mom were confused of the two credit card statement....
made me worries that somebody stole my credit card number...
Thank god that it was just a misunderstanding....
huhuuhuuhu.. i do not need to cancel my credit card..

0 comments: