CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

ouwshhhhh!!!!

Hi there... are you'll alrigth? huh! I'm so sleepy today! last nigth I got a sleep at 2.00 a.m.... I'm so tired! Actualy I'm enter the drama block for national days on 31 august 2008 coming soon! I also want to say sorry cause I' did't have to go the drama practice last night at islamic centre...... I'm so...so sorry, I go to the drama block practise, in the drama block we have to sarawak dance, I did't know yet how to dance it so I'm have go to practice until I well cause I dont want geting ashame on the stage thats day. But I think when I enjoy the drama block.. now! I can feel custom here and I can tell to my family in semenanjung I change to be sarawak etnik about 1 week cause learn the sarawak dance just 1 week! are you think the dance it simple? oh! no! masyaallah! Now.... I know its not easy to do something to success but I'm so happy coz I have the experience become the sarawak people althought just 1 week! hahaha
but... I'm also so..... TENSION! cause this week I'm so have a many work.... I'm so tired, I have 2 drama now! thats is must be practice until success, this week and next week! the next week also we have the test 2 it begin 6 september 2008, today its 29 september 2008 so we have 1 week again to war again.... my brain is in rolling now... How to I got the spirit..... hoh...... help me..... I so afraid if I fail this sem..... I Hope I not bad! to want to be veterinar doctor1 thats why! I take this cause! I' m so fanatic about vaterinar...... so I want to maintain my result first! But now I'm so lazy.... Time its running! but I'm still lazy.... How can I change my attitude....? my spirit it lost......

0 comments: