CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week Full of Emotion.....

Happy, tense, sad, disappointed, excited, release...
All these emotions combine together...

1st of all, at last,
we have settled up every single scene of our drama
and that makes me happy and a little bit release
because I do not have to worry about not done all the scenes..;)
Last Thursday, we held the photography session for the pamphlet..
And I'm one of the photographer and also the make up artist...;p
That was my interest actually...

As usual, tense...;p
assignments given by our lecturer was like water flowing...
But as usual too, LIFE NO MERCY.. Isn't it right SIR FAKHZAN??...;p

So, the upcoming Monday will be the first day of Ramadhan
and I wish a HAPPY RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK for all Calyx team...
Actually, I'm happy and can't wait any longer for Ramadhan
but in the same time it is some kind of sadness
not only for me I think but most of us here felt the same..
For the first time I'll not breakfasting with my family for even once..
What a disappointment..;(

Alright, I think that's all to share for this today...
And once again,
HAPPY RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK
AND I HOPE RAMADHAN FOR THIS YEAR
WILL GIVE MORE MEANING FOR ALL OF US...:)

Till then, see you again other time....
Daa!!...;)

0 comments: