CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

MY BUSY WEEK

Assalammualaikum everyone,
This week is week 9, I'm very busy with my report, assignment and also drama practice. We have to present our assignment and also drama preview and semi-final by next week. I also have to study for BBI course because tomorrow we have a test 2. So, I have to work hard. On Monday, our team have painting for the background of the drama. I just can see them and give a little bit help for them because I Can't drawing. On Wednesday, we have drama practice at Dewan Sri Belian and we have practice on all scene and pronounce the word clearly and loudly. I have a little bit problem but I will try my best for the preview and semi-final later. That's all, I hope our team will do the best fot the preview and semi-final next week, and I hope Calyxproduction team will go to final. Good luck everyone for your test 2 and drama semi-final.....

0 comments: