CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st GROUP!!!!CALYX!!!!

HAPPY HOUR OF CALYX Production


J.LO?? JOJO?? SEAN?? RAIN?? EYZA?? DINO?? ALAN?? DILLA??


BEHIND THE WHITE SHAWL………..

THAT’S OUR DRAMA….HAHAHA!!

Well, this is the 9th week of our drama… I’m so excited about our drama… can’t wait for our show…yeahhh!! We should enjoy it!! Hehe…

This week, we managed to finish the background for our drama…Last Monday, I went to Medan to search for cobweb bar… I do not know why Syaffiq suddenly wanted us to do a background…last minute!! argh! I do not like it! But, luckily I found it and I bought four as they told me to…It’s hard to find it you know… Normally, we have to buy it one set with the head… After I went back to the campus, we immediately draw the sketches on the big plain fabrics…On that night we painted it together… I drew the sketch on the fabric for the night background with Pei Ni helping me…We finished almost 2am…Thanks for those who contributed their help…including those who sew the fabrics…hehe=)

Oh gosh!! Before I forgot…our group will be the 1st group…I repeat! FIRST GROUP!! On the semi-final…huhu…no choice…think positive and be positive…although we’re the 1st group to start…we are the beginner…right? And most important is…those who are fasting…this is an advantage…because you are still fresh that morning…if our presentation is in the evening… I think most of you are exhausted and moody because you’re lack of energy…right? So…we have to wake up early and get prepared okay…I hope everything will go smoothly on that day…I’m nervous…but…I know we can do it!! We have a great script, great story, great cast, great crew… So don’t waste your efforts…
Let’s improve ourselves during the practice…We need to concentrate more on our acting part..

I’m proud to work with all of you…A little arguments made us a stronger group…!! isn’t it CALYX ?!?!

0 comments: