CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hura..hura..

"Actually,I need someone to share my problem with..but most of you thought that I am crazy and useless.Nobody cares about me".Shhhh,.hehe.That is my dialogue in our drama.hehehehe.

A very good morning to Sir.Fakhzan and all CALYX production team.Yuhuu.!
At Wednesday night(03/09/2008),we went to the DSB to practice for our drama competition.Actually,I am unsatisfied about our acting during that time.WHY?This is because ,when I sat at the back with NOR LIA,I can't hear your GUYS voices.You know,it is too slow.And as the members in our team,I feel so worry about that.
Actually, during that time..it's a little bit hard for me to felt and enjoyed my character especially in scene 8.This is because the background sound for this scene was too slow.So,please find alternative way to overcome this problem.Ops,sorry I did not meant to hurt anyone in our team.I just want the BEST for our drama.About my character,I promise that I will do the best for it.SO,CHAIYOK!CHAIYOK!
Oh ya,I am very happy because my "ZEA MAYS/CORNS " at the Ladang kongsi UPM growing up well. Thank's GOD because it always raining.He..he.

"HEY YOUR GUYS,THANK'S ABOUT YOUR SUPPORT & COMMENT FOR ME.IT REALLY HELP ME TO IMPROVE MY ROLE IN OUR DRAMA".

bye..wee..wee,HAPPY FASTING MONTH.(^0^).

0 comments: