CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

ASSALAMUALAIKUM and HELLO....... firstly i want to wish HAPPY RAMADHAN TO ALL MUSLIMIN N MUSLIMAT IN CALYX PRODUCTION TEAM.... don't forget to TARAWIH yeaaaaa.... in this month i hope we can take many benefit in ramadhan al mubarak..... i very very sad,,, and i disappointed with myself... i fear to give admonish when something wrong happen in front my eyes.... i very angry with myself.... i don't know how to do because situation at UPM its very different for me,,, this month i can see many feebleness in myself...........

at 3/9, wednesday night, 7.00 to 10.00 drama practice at DSB... actually i don't agree with time because the time i know many muslim in calyx production team want to solat tarawih... i don't know how to admonish..... i'm very upset with myself........

ermmm tomorrow TEST 2 BBI2409 i hope i can do it my best.. i hope all myfriend too.... sir forgive me if i want do it something wrong..please 'DOAKAN SAYA' and lawful all my knowledge.. and all my friend too please forgive me if i do it something wrong..... assalamualaikum....

0 comments: