CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

CHAPTER BY CHAPTER

hai, again all. nice day, nice week and nice month. full with conflict and joyflness, where life is just like a drama. well this is life for particular children, but for me life is harsh, everyway is conflict, there is no easy choise and lack with happiness. huh... such an unpleasent day.
for me, life never be peace until the time has come. the time where i can get my eternal peace, where no people dare to disturb me. such a pity the one who just playing arround, and doesn't know the meaning of life. life is dull to me, there is no special colour to it just black and white just like my personality. black for vengence, and white side for true seeing. thats all i have.

life is so dull with there is no special one behind,
but for me it's enought, just enought,
for messing my life.
hei.... where is the light i seek,
all i see is a darkness. an eternal darkness where there is no one therjust me and my shadow. a fake light to me!!!
so hard to live, but easy to die.
thats the phreses that i always here.
is deatd is just that simple.
huh... may be i gonna ask the dead people about it.
or i just gonna tried it up. but i'm not insane to do that.
my life is belong to someone else,
and i still have sacrefice it for them.
because i'm in a big depth to them.
hey....
maybe i'm not strong, wondering alone in this world.
maybe i need some help from other.
but what i am, compare to every person that i know.
i'm just disturb other people life.
i'm just a junk in their eye.
so i sepose just to ignore all, and live in my own caccon.
thats all for now. see ye.

0 comments: