CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Huhuhu!!!!!

AsSaLamUaLaiKum.....Hi All....
Have a nice day today????Hope you all always happy and may God bless you...
Okay, let's talk about this week...Have you enjoy this week???This week I'm very excited and happy because the semi-final of drama is come around.Actually I'm so nervous because our group are the lucky number one to show our drama.Wow!!So scared..But it can give benefits to us..About my part , I'm still practice at hostel alone.This is the way to be the best..Some people said,"Practice Make Perfect".Last night , I'm practice with my best friends..She teach me how to carry this character...I think the practice last night give me lots of changes than before...
About my daily life,this week I'm really miss my mom cooking but I'm still patient because I come back home soon..This year,I'm still have oppurtunity to "Beraya" with my lovely mommy,my daddy and off course my family..So happy....:-)
I think that's all that I can share with you all...Thanks...
P/S:"SeLamAt BeRbuKa PuaSa" and don't eat too much...huhuhu..:p

0 comments: