CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

MORNING!!!!


A very good morning I bid to all...

may this morning will be blessed with lots of kindness and happiness..


tjis is the 5th day of ramadhan... times passes us by very quickly...

next week is our preview...

we will get our t-shirt by next week also.. if Allah permits it...

(crossing me fingger and wishing with all my heart because I'm lacking shirts right now, rainy day made my cloths very damp)


finished editting my the drama script... gave it to shafiq 3-4 days ago...

but last night I gave a soft copy to Ady...


sorry I'm not involve in making prop n setting....

I'm not reallty good in painting...

I tend to make a mess if there's paint, brush and white cloth...

my mum usually clean after my mess, while nagging....


I did not attend the meeting on tuesday if I'm not mistaken because I were at the KSR looking for the sound effects for the drama... trying my best to help Nelson fullfilling our director wishes/ decision... just wishing that he gave us a guideline on which music or what exactly on his mind for the theme song....


found a key/ bandana for the bikers.. next week i wil get more bandana...

found a jacket for another female biker.. but I'm confused whether Syafiqa will be playing that role or is it going to be Baika?? if it's Baika, the jacket will fit her well, but I'm not so sure for Syafiqa...


Sad confusion© By Stacy L. Green
There never was a reasonWhy?Always lingeringas if a cloud in the skyI sit and think and nothing comesThrough miles and miles my mind does runOf memories sharedEverything that was ever said or doneI try to seeWhen your heart turnedAway from meWhen the weather changedFrom a soft warm breezeTo freezing rain tearingMy heart into piecesBringing me down to my kneesAs tears roll downLike autumn leavesForgottenNot daring to make a soundConfusion, Pain, and sorrowSeem to always surroundThese feelings I hideThough in this search they seem to beAll I can findBut I still hopeYou will share with meThe reason why you felt the needTo say Goodbye
P/S: missing my niece very much!! farah is9ni!!! support is9niclothing.blogspot.com!!

0 comments: