CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

drama festival is coming now.... =' )

Hai everyone..... Today is our 4th day in fasting month..... How do you feel?????? Tired??????? it's ok because during fasting month we can approve our limit of patient but we must remember that our preview for our drama is next week so we must prepare well for that..... I hope, we all Calyx Production members can do our best for preview, semi final and lastly I'm really hope that we're chosen to be in the final......
I'm proud with all of you guys....... I'm also hope that we will be the best team ever for the drama festival.....

Before I pen off I want to thanks to our lecturer Mr. Fakhzan that help our group very much....
k.. bye... I love you all.....

0 comments: