CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

what a nervous part...

Assalamulaikum..
Actually...I don't know what to say anymore..hehe
This saturday we will have to present our drama presentation..what a nervous part..
This week we have two preview with group 1 joining with us.Mr. Fakhzan so strict with us .That is the first I saw Mr.Fakhzan really mad with us. But I know that he wants the best from us and he has made big sacrifice in order to see we succed.And we really appreciate that..

I saw the preview from group 1..their have strength in their acting part and have really good storyline that can make people touch with their story.But the weakness of them is about their music..Mr. Fakhzan did'nt satisfied with their music..

Talk about our group then..our group don't have strength in acting..I think we should improve on that..we have plan to make rehearsal tonight but we are not allow to do that or else we will be disqulified from the competition. All we can do is discussing about our drama only..

Talk about our t-shirt group.. I think the t-shirt are expensive..sorry for say that but I want to be honest..with the design I think we can get the price below 25 ringgit..

That's all I can say for today..have a nice day to all of you..

0 comments: