CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tomorrow we will GET!!

Haloo.... calyx production members... how are there today? I hope all of you in fine. first, I want to apologise to Mr. fhakzan about the latest my post, that its because I have no time at the time, I must be so fast cause I must be setle one problem. So, please... forgive me..,

Tomorrow....tomorrow... the time we are waiting.... its coming that its semifinal festival english drama by all the course of sem 1... tomorrow will be determine WE ARE CALYXPRODUCTION to go the final or not, that coming soon... The sooner or later...we must do it are the best! that tomorrow. That why I said tomorrow we will GET the point success! I believe with the spirit in one team have the big space and we have work hard and support between us! I believe we will to be the winner.

Cayok! cayok! calyx production! just do the best! if we are not the winner but the day after tomorrow we will back to home with one sweet memory as actress and actor! think about that we are do that are the first time and the last time! so we can't forget it in our life. that always in our mine! wherever you go.... its I name MEMORIZE IN CALYXPRODUCTION!!

0 comments: