CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

SEMI-FINAL

Assalamualaikum everyone,
Tuesday is our first preview and yesterday is our second preview. I think our team have done the best for that preview and group 1 too. I'm very nervous right now because tommorow is our semi-final and our group will be the first team to present. I hope I can do my best for my character(drug adict) and The other cast will do their best too. Now,I got the spirit to act for this drama because I have support from my friends exspecially from group 2. Thank you everyone for your support I will try my best tommorow. Okey, thats all. I hope our team Calyx production is the best group for the drama and I hope Calyx production will make it to the final. Insyaallah.

0 comments: