CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

PUNISHMENT!!!!!!

huuuuuu(Crying)..................... why ? hahahahahhaha! i dont know how to say. its hard for me but actually it was very funny!!!i need to retype my post because my recent post before this was disappeared!!!! wargh!! just like old J.Lo , vanished in midnight following the ghost of Dilla. huhu. maybe my blog post was only saved into draft. i dont want to check it back as i need to type about hundred words!! so amazing. just like piece of cake for me because i like to share my opinion to this Calyx group and the most important things is i can give so many comments to my friend, especially the cast. now i dont want to thing it negatively because mr. Fakhzan himself told us not to be so sensitive and remember, life have no mercy. im not merciful. im strong so we will be the winner. this is my blog post for week 9. so i need to comment and report about our activity all over those week. erm..hard to say..im forgot already..!!! aiyoh!! 2 days, where is monday and tuesday we had our night practise. saturday and sunday if i not mistaken, we had our practise until midnight. so tired as i need to settle all the setting. i thought that if syaffiq reject me to be the cast, no need for me to do anything. but i got it wrong.its okay. i enjoyed it. at least i know that they still need my help after they forgot me and left me about a month. i'm so sad but now i realize, thats my effort. so i help them as i can.huhu..go go Calyx! beat the rest!!!!

0 comments: