CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELLO..................

ASSALAMUALAIKUM N GOOD DAY........ ermm this week its very buzy for me and all my friend... but i'm still happy and smile always... so tired but happy... erm no time for sleep but can help myself to more discipline..... this saturday semi final for drama.. i know all of us very stress but no student sem 1 only but my roommate sem 5 stess look me.... ermm i don't know how to say.
erm 1 more thing i want to share is about my plant... i don't know what happen with my plant because 2 week i don't look my plant but my friend said my plant beautiful and green...... SYUKUR ALLHAMDULILLAH.....

preview with mr fakhzan,,,, honestly, drama group 1,,,,,, best.... erm hope our drama can make it to final.... aminnnn..............

okkkkk laaaa. i don't have any idea to write again...... ermmm tommorow don't forget rrrrr " MAJLIS BERBUKA PUASA BERSAMA DKHP 01"....

enjoy yourself... be yourself and choose your way...... ALLAH always with you............................'''''''

0 comments: