CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Mew..mew..mew..

Hello friends....!Sorry because I'm late to post my BLOG today.I'm so regret about it.Meww..mewww..

Haiya,actually I felt very tired this week.Uhhhh,but what can I do?I have to accept it because this is how a campus life.Right guys??He..hee..he.Yesterday,I am very "bengang" because I have to pass up 2 assignment in one time.But that is my fault .I did not do it earlier.Ok..forget it.
Now,let's me talk about our drama practice.This week,we already did it in front of Sir.Fakhzan and group 1.That's night I saw Sir.Fakhzan was very mad to both group,especially group 1.But,I think in positive ways about what Sir.Fakhzan said.I know,He want us to do the best for our drama.CHAIYOK....!CHAIYOK.........! Honestly, that night..I felt so nervous....., but I tried to cover up my nervousness to keep my acting more better than before.I wish if someone can record our drama.So I will know how bad and how good my acting are.Sometimes,I felt so tired because I have a lot of work to do.But,I'm not the only person who feel the same situation.Well,LIFE IS NO MERCY.
About our group t-shirt...mmmm.Actually,I am not satisfies about it.Friends,sorry to say this.But......,never mind as long as I am comfortable while wearing it.Yahoo!
TOMORROW,WE WILL HAVE OUR DRAMA FESTIVAL.I hope I can sleep well this night or maybe I can't because now I'm getting nervous about what will happen TOMORROW.


GOOD LUCK..!CHAIYOK..!CHAIYOK..!

0 comments: