CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The 2nD LaSt BLoG!!!!!

ASsaLaMuaLaikUm anD Hi aLL.....

We'll see again.....
About drama practice on this week , it's still happen...Actually I'm really dissappointed with myself because I can't do the best...During practice time,all will be okay but when preview time with sir Fakhzan, I lost my focus...This happen because I'm really nervous...My problem with this drama is my voice problem..My friend said my voice not louder..I tried to speak loudly but it still slow....I don't know why my voice like this...My friends in group 2 always push me to speak loudly but i can't....
I think that's all....have a nice day guys...

For all my friend in group 2 ,
hope you all do the best and be proud of yourself on
semi-final drama festival....Good Luck.....

0 comments: